Cherry Cheese Pie Cake – cream cheese cake layers baked on graham cracker crusts, full of a cheesecake filling, do-it-yourself cherry pie filling and graham cracker buttercream.
Cherry Cheese Pie
Cherry Cheese Pie Cake
Ingredients You Need for Cherry Cheese Pie Cake
To make my Cherry Cheese Pie Cake, be sure to have the next (non normal) elements readily available:
- Cream cheese
- Canned tart cherries or contemporary cherries
- Graham crackers
- Sweetened condensed milk
How to Make a Cake
Don’t neglect to observe my go-to suggestions for getting your muffins to rise and bake properly:
- Preheat your oven for 30 minutes previous to baking.
- Use good high quality pans like Fat Daddio.
- Spray your pans with nonstick spray and line with parchment paper.
- Don’t overmix your cake batter when you add the dry elements.
- Use room temperature moist elements.
- Use contemporary baking powder.
- Bake till a toothpick inserted within the heart of the cake comes out with just a few moist crumbs on it.
How to Make Buttercream Frosting
To get a light-weight and fluffy buttercream frosting, be sure to observe my suggestions over at: HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BUTTERCREAM
- Sift your powdered sugar
- Use barely chilly butter
- Use heavy whipping cream
- Beat for five minutes
- Stir by hand
You’ll need to try the publish linked above for extra particulars on every step.
How to Cake It
In different phrases, tips on how to assemble this cake:
- Place first cake layer, prime facet up, within the heart of your cake board or cake plate.
- Pipe a rim of buttercream across the fringe of the cake.
- Spread about half cup of the cheesecake filling over the cake.
- Spread about half cup of the cherry filling over the cheese cake filling.
- Place second cake layer on prime of fillings and repeat these steps.
- Place closing cake layer on prime and canopy with a skinny coat of buttercream.
- Freeze the cake for 10 to 15 minutes to set the crumb coat.
- Finish frosting the cake after the crumb coat is ready with the remaining buttercream.
Best Cake Recipes
Other summer time cake recipes you’ll love: