This publish might include Amazon or different affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy unstuffed peppers! This tasty one pan keto dinner recipe is straightforward to make and stuffed with traditional stuffed pepper taste. Pair it with scrumptious low carb crimson wine from Secco Wine Club. Sponsored by Secco.
Let’s speak about simple keto dinner recipes, like this stuffed pepper skillet. And let’s additionally speak about scrumptious low sugar wines to go together with them. Does that sound like a plan?
Because it seems like an excellent plan to me. I’ve made no bones about the truth that I drink wine. I usually drink a glass of wine with my dinner. A single glass. And it’s a ritual I really like. It’s one thing that makes my day really feel full.
So in case your keto food regimen plan consists of the occasional glass of wine, learn on!
The greatest low sugar keto-pleasant wines
I really feel lucky that I found Secco Wine Club a couple of years in the past. They modified my perspective on the wine business and have been my go-to wine ever since.
I gained’t go into the sordid particulars besides to say that it’s certainly sordid. I outlined the entire thing in a publish for Keto Meatloaf. It’s value a learn if you wish to know what’s within the wine you’ve been ingesting!
Suffice it to say that Secco is by no means sordid. They develop their grapes and produce their wines in Tuscany utilizing previous world strategies. It’s known as dry-farming, which implies there isn’t a compelled irrigation. And they add nothing to the wine, no components, no chemical substances, nothing.
Which ends in wines which might be clear and crisp, and very low in residual sugars. In reality, there are lower than 2 grams of sugars per BOTTLE of their fashionable PALO61.
Secco is providing all of my readers free delivery on three+ bottles with code FOODDREAMER.
Pairing with keto recipes
And in fact, these scrumptious higher-for-you wines go completely together with your favourite keto recipes. I’m a crimson drinker nearly completely and can drink it with meats, fish, and hen. Proper wine pairings be damned!
But all the PALO61 wines (crimson, white, and rosé) are spectacular. And I’ve explored a few of their different wines as properly. If you want a deeper, full bodied crimson, don’t miss the Grand Noir.
Unstuffed Peppers Skillet Meal
What’s simpler than making stuffed peppers? Making unstuffed peppers, in fact!
This simple skillet meal takes solely about 30 minutes, begin to end. And by changing the usual rice with riced cauliflower, you’ve turned it into one thing wholesome, hearty, and scrumptious.
Not to say a recipe that the entire household will love. TWO of my children got here again for seconds.
Tips for Keto Stuffed Pepper Skillet
This simple, wholesome dinner recipe is as simple as 1, 2, three. Here are my greatest suggestions for getting it proper.
- Be positive to make use of a pleasant huge 12 inch skillet. With all of the cauliflower rice, peppers, and tomatoes, you have to it!
- Brown the meat with the seasonings first, to ensure it cooks via correctly. You may drain the fats after the meat is completed. I personally choose to not.
- I used contemporary cauliflower rice for this recipe but it surely ought to work simply as properly with frozen. It will take about the identical period of time to prepare dinner.
- Go simple on the onion, because it’s surprisingly excessive carb. I used just one/four cup of chopped onion to taste the recipe.
- Green pepper is decrease in carbs than crimson or orange, so you will notice that I used a complete inexperienced pepper and solely half an orange one.
- I additionally went simple on the tomatoes and tomato paste. I wished the flavour and shade of the tomatoes with out including too many carbs.
- Mozzarella is nice for the topping and makes it a bit meltier and gooier however you should use any cheese you favor. Cheddar or Monterey Jack could be scrumptious.
Now go… head the kitchen and whip up this simple stuffed pepper skillet. And you should definitely pair it with a low carb, low sugar wine from Secco Wine Club!
More scrumptious skillet dinners
Keto Stuffed Pepper Skillet
Easy unstuffed peppers! This tasty one pan keto dinner recipe is straightforward to make and stuffed with traditional stuffed pepper taste.
Servings 6 servings
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 1/2 lb floor beef
- 1/four cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/four tsp crimson pepper flakes
- 12 ounces cauliflower rice contemporary or frozen
- 1 medium inexperienced pepper chopped
- 1/2 medium crimson or orange pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
In a big 12 inch skillet set over medium warmth, warmth the oil till scorching. Add the meat, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and crimson pepper flakes. Cook, breaking apart any clumps with the again of a picket spoon, till the meat is properly browned.
Stir within the cauliflower rice, chopped peppers, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and water till properly mixed. Bring to a simmer, then scale back the warmth to medium low and prepare dinner till the greens are tender, about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the skillet and canopy with a lid. Cook three to four minutes extra, till the cheese is melted.
Serving: 1serving = 1/sixth of recipe | Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.5g | Protein: 28.1g | Fat: 28.threeg | Fiber: 2.1g